Lisa Bettany over at MostlyLisa has put together a great article covering six things that every photographer (budding or professional) consider when taking photos this year.
Her 6 picks are:
- I will learn how to use my gear.
- I will practice my technical skills.
- I will take more pictures.
- I will not be limited by the gear I own.
- I will learn to edit my photos and critique my own photos.
- I will not give up on a potentially great shot.
This young lady is an inspiring Canadian as she does a lot of work with a great Canon 5D Mark II, but also uses her iPhone extensively as well the Camera+ app. Take a look at her work over here.